Terms of Sales
These terms and conditions are intended to contain all the terms of the agreement between us (the Vendor) and you (the Purchaser) relating to the sale and purchase of the Vehicle and/or Product(s). This agreement made in England, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
The Purchase Price is the price for the vehicle. In addition, the invoice may be listed with additional items such as a Warranty, Delivery etc.
If we have agreed to accept a Part Exchange Vehicle at an agreed value in part payment of the Purchase Price, we shall only be bound to do so if the Part Exchange Vehicle is: -
- Cleared of any finance agreements, charges or other encumbrances which you did not disclose to us before the date of the agreement.
- Delivered to our place of business before you take collection of the vehicle and/or products.
- In the same condition on delivery to us as it was when we examined it before agreeing the Part Exchange Valuation. This is subject to a final inspection at our premises at the time of handing over the vehicle and/or products to you.
If you fail to satisfy any of the above conditions, we will not be obliged to accept the Part Exchange Vehicle or to allow the Part Exchange Valuation against the Purchase Price and you may be required to pay the full Purchase Price before you take collection of the vehicle and/or products. We reserve the right to offer you an amended price for the part exchange should issues be identified affecting the original valuation.
- Holding deposits can be used to secure a car prior to viewing. This deposit will be refundable for 7 days after placed or should the vehicle be mis-described at viewing.
- Deposits are non-refundable. When a deposit is placed on a vehicle and you choose to cancel the agreement, the deposit paid to GT Heritage associated with the transaction will be forfeited.
Transfer of Ownership and Risk
The Vehicle and/or Products will continue to belong to us until the total Purchase Price has been paid and cleared in full. You will, however, be responsible for any loss or damage from when you take delivery and should insure accordingly.
The following means of payment are acceptable: Please note that we do not accept Bankers Drafts or Building Society Cheques
- Debit Card/ Credit card for deposits only
- Direct Bank Transfer for final payment
- Cash - Up to £9000.00 per single transaction
All vehicles if not covered by a manufacturer warranty at the time of the sale will be covered by a minimum of 6 Month ""RAC' Maintenance and Repair warranty from the date of the sale. Extended guarantees are available to be purchased upon request.
With so many cars in stock, it is impossible for us to make every car immediately accessible, so customers who arrive at the dealership without an appointment may experience a wait. To prevent this, please call or email us in advance to book an appointment so that our sales team can ensure the car of interest is fully accessible.
GT Heritage makes every effort to ensure all prices and vehicle details on this website are correct. However, as these are used cars, the standard specification can sometimes differ from that shown. Please satisfy yourself that a vehicle has a specific feature that is important to you before purchasing - our showroom sales staff will be happy to assist you. Prices, offers and details of vehicles are subject to change without notification.
Because you are having your vehicle delivered the terms and conditions of your sale change a little bit.
To ensure you fully understand how this effects your purchase please carefully read the points below;
- 1. For reasons of fraud prevention we are only able to deliver to your home address and, prior to arranging delivery, Will require your driver's licence to be verified by the delivery driver. We will not deliver the car to you if we have not received this.
- 2. Upon receipt of your vehicle it is imperative that you fully inspect its physical condition. Once you have signed to accept the vehicle we will, unfortunately, not accept liability for any damage which was not noted during your vehicles delivery.
- 3. If you wish to return your vehicle then we must be notified in writing within this 14 day period. Upon receipt of your request we will contact you to acknowledge receipt and make arrangements for your order to be cancelled.
- 4. Your vehicle must be returned to us via trailer within 14 days of your cancelation. This 14 day period will begin from the day we acknowledge your refund request.
- 5. Your refund will be made within 14 days of the vehicle being returned to us. This 14 day period will begin from the day we sign to accept return of the car to our premises.
- 6. Delivery of your vehicle will take place at an agreed time and place. Should you, for any reason, be unable to accept this delivery then you will be liable for the cost of this delivery and any subsequent charges to return it. In the event of cancelation this amount would be deducted from your final refund amount.
- 7. You are liable for the vehicle from the point of accepting delivery. If you choose to cancel within your cooling off period then you remain liable for the vehicle until one of our selected delivery companies have signed to accept it from you. You will be liable, and charged, for any damage present which was not noted when you accepted delivery of the vehicle. Any cost will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- 8. To receive a full refund a maximum additional mileage of 250 miles from the recorded delivery mileage is allowed. If you cover any additional distance then an excess mileage charge of £1.50 per mile will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- 9. Any delivery cost charged to you as part of your order will be fully refunded. However you will be liable for any collection costs incurred by us and this amount will be deducted from your final refund. Our nationwide delivery charge of £199 (excluding N.Ireland and Scotland which has a £100 supplement charge) is subsidised as part of your purchase. Please note that, should you choose to cancel your order, collection of the vehicle will be charged at the full rate. We will fully inform you of any costs before arranging collection and will not make any arrangements without your prior consent.
- 10. You are able to make your own arrangements for return of the vehicle but, in doing so, accept full liability for the vehicle until it is returned to us. Any damage caused to the vehicle will be deducted from your final refund amount and, in the case of any insurance claim being raised, no refund will be made until payout from the relevant insurance company has been made to us.
- 11. No refund amount will be made until the vehicle has been inspected and signed for by a member of our team. If we intend to make any deductions from your final refund amount then you will be made aware of that amount prior to the refund.