Terms of Sales
These terms and conditions are intended to contain all the terms of the agreement between us (the Vendor) and you (the Purchaser) relating to the sale and purchase of the Vehicle and/or Product(s). This agreement made in England, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
The Purchase Price is the price for the vehicle. In addition, the invoice may be listed with additional items such as a Warranty, Delivery etc.
If we have agreed to accept a Part Exchange Vehicle at an agreed value in part payment of the Purchase Price, we shall only be bound to do so if the Part Exchange Vehicle is: -
- Cleared of any finance agreements, charges or other encumbrances which you did not disclose to us before the date of the agreement.
- Delivered to our place of business before you take collection of the vehicle and/or products.
- In the same condition on delivery to us as it was when we examined it before agreeing the Part Exchange Valuation. This is subject to a final inspection at our premises at the time of handing over the vehicle and/or products to you.
If you fail to satisfy any of the above conditions, we will not be obliged to accept the Part Exchange Vehicle or to allow the Part Exchange Valuation against the Purchase Price and you may be required to pay the full Purchase Price before you take collection of the vehicle and/or products. We reserve the right to offer you an amended price for the part exchange should issues be identified affecting the original valuation.
- Holding deposits can be used to secure a car prior to viewing. This deposit will be refundable for 7 days after placed or should the vehicle be mis-described at viewing.
- Deposits are non-refundable. When a deposit is placed on a vehicle and you choose to cancel the agreement, the deposit paid to GT Heritage associated with the transaction will be forfeited.
Transfer of Ownership and Risk
The Vehicle and/or Products will continue to belong to us until the total Purchase Price has been paid and cleared in full. You will, however, be responsible for any loss or damage from when you take delivery and should insure accordingly.
The following means of payment are acceptable: Please note that we do not accept Bankers Drafts or Building Society Cheques
- Debit Card/ Credit card for deposits only
- Direct Bank Transfer for final payment
- Cash - Up to £9000.00 per single transaction
All vehicles if not covered by a manufacturer warranty at the time of the sale will be covered by a minimum of 6 Month ""RAC' Maintenance and Repair warranty from the date of the sale. Extended guarantees are available to be purchased upon request.
With so many cars in stock, it is impossible for us to make every car immediately accessible, so customers who arrive at the dealership without an appointment may experience a wait. To prevent this, please call or email us in advance to book an appointment so that our sales team can ensure the car of interest is fully accessible.
GT Heritage makes every effort to ensure all prices and vehicle details on this website are correct. However, as these are used cars, the standard specification can sometimes differ from that shown. Please satisfy yourself that a vehicle has a specific feature that is important to you before purchasing - our showroom sales staff will be happy to assist you. Prices, offers and details of vehicles are subject to change without notification.